The Great Canadian Sing is a Canadian company that promotes the performance of the nation’s most beloved songs in many genres. 2019/2020 will bring you The Great Canadian Hymn Sing, 2020/2021 will bring you The Great Canadian Broadway Sing and The Great Canadian Praise & Worship Sing.
- The Great Canadian Sing is a coast to coast celebration of the great songs of our faith. Voting begins with Vancouver Island and ends with Prince Edward Island. The first round of voting takes place from April 15 to July 15, 2019 and is for residents of Vancouver Island only. Following that it will be open up to the rest of the nation.
- The top 10 songs for each area of voting will be performed during The Great Canadian Sing concerts. These concerts are meant to be a festive occasion that include outstanding artists, full orchestra and mass singing to engage all participants. The first concert will be held in Victoria on September 8, 2019 at 3 pm at the Royal Theatre. Tickets will go on pre-sale May 15, 2019 and to the general public May 18, 2019.
- Viewers can take part in the voting by accessing:www.thegreatcanadiansing.ca or by ballot box at various locations, from 9:00 am local time on April 15, 2019 until 11:59 pm local time on June 30, 2019.
Viewers will find a list of the 100 songs selected by The Great Canadian Sing, once they have entered their email and postal code. Viewers can register their vote by electronically ticking the box beside the song they wish to vote for or if voting manually by filling in a ballot form and placing in the ballot box. Please use our contact page to reach out if you need to find out ballot box locations.
- Viewers can vote only once and only one song can be selected.
- Each entrant must enter their email address or their mailing address.
- The Great Canadian Sing reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The Great Canadian Sing has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
- The Great Canadian Sing cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, or any other problem with any online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered and recorded. The Great Canadian Sing however, will implement a top technical team to oversee the online system so that every vote will be recorded.
- The Great Canadian Sing will only use your personal data for the purposes of running this vote. The Great Canadian Sing complies with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Canada.